This is an easy recipe that can be made on short order.
- 1 sheet of whole wheat lavash (A whole wheat tortilla can also be used.)
- Thinly sliced Avocado
- Baby spinach leaves
- Shredded carrots
- Shredded cucumbers
- Chopped scallions
- Balsamic vinegar
1. Lay a sheet of whole wheat lavash (or tortilla) on the counter.
2. Spread avocado across the surface.
3. Layer on top of that: baby spinach leaves, shredded carrots, shredded cucumbers, and chopped scallions.
4. Sprinkle with a few drops of balsamic vinegar, roll it up, and slice it into manageable pieces.
Feel free to experiement with other vegetables you have on hand.